Flag Football, Soccer, Basketball and Baseball Programs for Kids Ages 3 and Up
i9 Sports focuses on fun, safety and convenience. The i9 Sports Phoenix youth sports leagues include flag football, soccer, baseball and basketball. With over 1 million registrations, i9 Sports is a popular league for all ages and skill levels. Weekly practices and games emphasize healthy competition and sportsmanship.
- Age - appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraisers or mandatory volunteering.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches system - wide.
Whether your child dreams of taking the field for the Arizona Cardinals or the Phoenix Suns, you can get them started in one of our i9 Sports Phoenix youth sports leagues.
See what parents in our Phoenix youth sports programs say about i9 Sports:
Fundamentals are taught very well! And the location is always close by. Of course, my kids love to play just because it's FUN! --Amy R. from Gilbert, AZ
Everyone gets a chance to participate and the coaches do a great job of organizing the lessons. --Ann T. from Scottsdale, AZ
Great coach, the perfect balance of pushing our son and also being supportive and positive with small improvements. --Stephen M. from Chandler, AZ
i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues in a number of locations in the Phoenix area, including:
- Fountain Hills
- Las Sendas
- Queen Creek