Flag Football, Soccer, Basketball and Baseball Programs for Kids Ages 3 and Up
i9 Sports offers fun, safe & educational Orlando youth sports leagues in flag football, soccer, baseball and basketball. Each week, the focus is on a new skill that will help players become successful both on and off the field. A weekly sportsmanship award is given to a deserving player on each team for skills such as listening, fair play and positivity.
- Age - appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraising.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches system - wide.
Find one of our i9 Sports Orlando youth sports leagues for your child today!
See what parents in our Orlando youth sports programs say about i9 Sports:
We love the positive attitudes from the i9 Sports coaches, staff and volunteers and the excellent communication about upcoming advents and schedules. I have decided to continue placing my son in this program for sports and I have spoken to his friends' parents about this program!
--Michelle S. from Orlando, FL
How welcoming you all are! My son didn't really know any other kids but his coaches made him feel welcome until he made some friends.
-- Suzi S. from Winter Garden, FL
Good way to learn a new sport and kids get a chance to complete against other kids.
--Paula L. from Heathrow, FL
i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues in a number of locations in the Orlando area, including:
- Champions Gate
- Lake Mary
- Winter Garden
- Winter Park