Flag Football, Soccer, Basketball and Baseball Programs for Kids Ages 3 and Up
The i9 Sports Wake Forest youth sports leagues include flag football, soccer, baseball and basketball. With over 1 million registrations, i9 Sports is a popular league for all ages and skill levels. There are no tryouts or drafts to join an i9 Sports and weekly practices and games emphasize healthy competition and sportsmanship.
- Age - appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraising.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches system - wide.
Whether your child dreams of one day playing for a professional sports team or just wants to be a part of a team, you can get them started in one of our i9 Sports Wake Forest youth sports leagues.
See what parents in our Wake Forest youth sports programs say about i9 Sports:
I love that they have flag football for older kids. My 12 year old son loves flag football but hated full contact football. So many programs only offer flag for younger kids. It's so nice to have a flag program available for my son. --Jenna W.. from Holly Springs, NC
Giving kids the opportunity to learn at an early age without pressure on the kids. They truely have fun. --Kenny M. from Apex, NC
I appreciate the organization, the accessibility to directors and the professionalism. Best youth sports program in the area - hands down --Brett K. from Wake Forest, NC
i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues in a number of locations in the Wake Forest area, including: