Flag Football, Soccer, Basketball and Baseball Programs for Kids Ages 3 and Up
i9 Sports focuses on fun, instruction and convenience. The i9 Sports Tulsa youth sports leagues include flag football, soccer, baseball and basketball. With over 1.5 million registrations, i9 Sports is a popular league for all ages and skill levels. Weekly practices and games emphasize healthy competition and sportsmanship.
- Age - appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraising.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches system - wide.
See what our Tulsa youth sports parents say about i9 Sports:
With the practices and games on the same day, it makes it easy to allow all three of our kids to play a sport. They look forward to playing with their teams each weekend! -- Michelle M. from Tulsa, OK
Coaches, players and parents all seem to be focused on having fun and learning the game and yet the emphasis on sportsmanship is probably my favorite part of the program. I have literally seen my son use what he learned around the house. So refreshing! It's our first experience with i9 Sports and we've been very pleased! -- April H. from Tulsa, OK
i9 Sports has been a great option for my two girls who love soccer. Communication is excellent. I never have a question about game times, etc. The team is competitive enough while still allowing for instruction and FUN!. The coaches and staff are excellent!!! -- Joy G. from Tulsa, OK
i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues in a number of locations in the Tulsa area, including: