Flag Football, Soccer, Basketball and Baseball Programs for Kids Ages 3 and Up
i9 Sports focuses on fun, safety and convenience. The i9 Sports Seattle youth sports leagues include flag football, soccer, baseball and basketball. With over 1 million registrations, i9 Sports is a popular league for all ages and skill levels. Weekly practices and games emphasize healthy competition and sportsmanship.
- Age - appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraising.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches system - wide.
See what parents in our Seattle youth sports programs say about i9 Sports:
The schedule is nice, one day a week is very enjoyable! And the kids enjoy it too! The focus on sportsmanship is a plus-you don't see that much anymore. --Christy M. from Snohomish, WA
I like how easy it is to find a location that fits you, and how fast you can sign your child up without too much hassle. I also love how friendly all of the parents and coaches have been. We all cheer for each child no matter if they're ours or not. We love i9 Sports! --Brianna H. from Snohomish, WA
Our experience with i9 Sports has been wonderful! Our coaches are encouraging and supportive. They are sure to include every child in the game which is very important to us as our previous experience in another league was not inclusive of every player being an active player and "touching the ball". Thank you for providing such a great program. --Bobbie A. from Bothell, WA
i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues in a number of locations in the Seattle area, including: