Flag Football, Soccer, Basketball and Baseball Programs for Kids Ages 3 and Up
i9 Sports offers fun, convenient & educational Rochester youth sports organizations in flag football, soccer, baseball and basketball. Each week, the focus is on a new skill that will help players become successful both on and off the field. A weekly sportsmanship award is given to a deserving player on each team for skills such as listening, fair play and best effort.
- Age - appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraising.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches system - wide.
Get your child started in one of our i9 Sports Rochester youth sports programs. It’s a great way for them to get exercise, have fun, and make new friends.
See what parents in our Rochester youth sports programs say about i9 Sports:
I love that practice and game is at one time, once per week. Coaches are great and organization of practices and games is awesome. --Amanda Y. from Washington, MI
We love that the practice and games are on the same day and the league promotes good sportsmanship and for everyone to just have fun and learn the game no matter what your skill level is. --Debbie V. from Rochester, MI
The atmosphere is positive for the adults and children. The children learn about the game that they are playing and valuable lessons. It's a great program! Thank you. --Michelle P. from Royal Oak, MI
i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues in a number of locations in the Rochester area, including:
- Lake Orion
- Royal Oak
- West Bloomfield