Flag Football, Soccer, Basketball and Baseball Programs for Kids Ages 3 and Up
i9 Sports focuses on fun, instruction and convenience. The i9 Sports Oklahoma City youth sports leagues include flag football, soccer, baseball and basketball. With over 1 million registrations, i9 Sports is a popular league for all ages and skill levels. Weekly practices and games emphasize healthy competition and sportsmanship.
- Age - appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraising.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches system - wide.
See what our Oklahoma City youth sports parents say about i9 Sports:
I like that the practices and games are on Saturday. It is very convenient for our family because we work during the week. --Darlene G. from Yukon, OK
Coaches, players and parents all seem to be focused on having fun and learning the game while focusing on good sportsmanship. It's our first experience with i9 Sports and we've been very pleased! --Jennifer H. from Oklahoma City, OK
i9 Sports has been a great sports team for my two boys in flag football. Communication is excellent. I never have a question about game times, etc. The team is competitive enough while still allowing for instruction and FUN!. The coaches and staff are excellent!!! --Elizabeth Y. from Edmond, OK
i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues in a number of locations in the Oklahoma City area, including: