Flag Football, Soccer, Basketball and Baseball Programs for Kids Ages 3 and Up
i9 Sports offers fun, safe & educational Miami youth sports leagues in flag football, soccer, baseball and basketball. Each week, the focus is on a new skill that will help players become successful both on and off the field. A weekly sportsmanship award is given to a deserving player on each team for skills such as listening, fair play and accountability.
- Age - appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraisers or mandatory volunteering.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches system - wide.
Whether your child dreams of taking the field for the Miami Dolphins or the diamond for the Marlins or hitting a buzzer beater for the Miami Heat, our i9 Sports youth sports leagues in Miami have an option for you. Learn more today!
See what parents in our Miami youth sports programs say about i9 Sports:
The i9 Sports program provides a good outlet to burn energy and learn fundamentals of flag football in a team oriented environment.
-- Johnny W. from Miami, FL
The coaches are great. The saturday games and practices are convenient and my kids have fun participating in a team sport with other kids their age.
--Amber S. from Cutler Bay, FL
We have really liked the i9 Sports coaches that we have had over several seasons. They all have had a great attitude. We also really like the fact that our commitment is only on Saturday mornings. It is a very easy and organized system.
--Hillary G. from Miami, FL
I recommend i9 Sports all the time. You all are great!
--Elizabeth R. from Miami, FL
i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues in a number of locations in the Miami area, including:
- Coconut Grove
- Coral Gables
- Cutler Bay
- Palmetto Bay
- South Miami