Flag Football, Soccer, Basketball and Baseball Programs for Kids Ages 3 and Up
i9 Sports offers fun, safe & educational Melbourne youth sports leagues in flag football, soccer, baseball and basketball. Each week, the focus is on a new skill that will help players become successful both on and off the field. A weekly sportsmanship award is given to a deserving player on each team for skills such as listening, fair play and integrity.
- Age - appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraising.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches system - wide.
Get your kids started in one of our i9 Sports Melbourne youth sports leagues today!
See what parents in our Melbourne youth sports programs say about i9 Sports:
I like the Saturday schedule and the positive environment and the kids have fun!
--Michelle A. from West Palm Beach, FL
I like that there is not a lot of pressure on my daughter, who has never played soccer, to be perfect. I like that she is encouraged to have fun and learn to play the game. I like that parents are not to yell and scream at kids.
--Michelle S. from West Palm Beach, FL
The positive teaching atmosphere. Fun and team building is promoted heavily. The characteristics that are taught each week and awarded medals for. My kids and I have learned a lot about basketball. This is the 6th season for my oldest and now my youngest is playing too. We love i9 Sports!
--Mahyra H. from West Palm Beach, FL
i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues in a number of locations in the Melbourne area, including: