The nation’s largest multi-sport provider focused solely on high-quality, community-based youth sports programs, i9 Sports® is a popular league for all ages and skill levels throughout the Houston area. We focus on making things fun for kids, providing age-appropriate instruction for all players, and ensuring our programs are convenient for busy families.
The i9 Sports Houston youth sports program options include Flag Football, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Volleyball, Tennis, Cheerleading and Multi Sport for kids ages 3 and up. In all of our programs parents, coaches and players can expect:
- Age-appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraising.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches.
Every week, we focus on a new skill to help players become successful both on and off the field. A weekly sportsmanship award is given to a deserving player on each team for skills such as listening, fair play and teamwork. Join one of our youth sports leagues for your child today. You’ll find convenient locations all across the greater Houston area.