i9 Sports® offers fun and convenient youth sports leagues for kids throughout the Harrisburg area. We offer programs in sports such as Flag Football, Soccer, Baseball and Basketball.
i9 Sports is the nation’s largest multi-sport provider focused solely on high-quality, community-based youth sports programs. We are committed to providing age-appropriate instruction for kids age 3 and up and most importantly, making sports fun for kids and convenient for today’s busy families. To us, it’s The Way Youth Sports Should Be®.
In each of our leagues in the Harrisburg area, families can expect:
- Age-appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraising.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches.
Every week, we focus on a new skill to help players become successful both on and off the field. A weekly sportsmanship award is given to a deserving player on each team for skills such as listening, fair play and teamwork. Join one of our youth sports leagues for your child today. You’ll find convenient locations all across the Harrisburg area.