Flag Football, Soccer, Basketball and Baseball Programs for Kids Ages 3 and Up
i9 Sports offers fun, safe & educational Detroit youth sports leagues in flag football, soccer, baseball and basketball. Each week, the focus is on a new skill that will help players become successful both on and off the field. A weekly sportsmanship award is given to a deserving player on each team for skills such as listening, fair play and determination.
- Age - appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraising.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches system - wide.
Find one of our i9 Sports Detroit youth sports programs for your child today!
See what parents in our Detroit youth sports programs say about i9 Sports:
Coaches are given the right resources to make practice time effective and engaging. Very fun environment for the children.
--Todd W. from Northville, MI
i9 Sports provides a well organized and positive atmosphere that promotes sportsmanship for everyone. Supportive and dedicated coaches and leadership too!
--Amy E. from Farmington Hills, MI
We love the focus on sports values and teaching the children. I am very pleased with i9 Sports and will continue to enroll my son. I have had serious concerns with other area programs and am pleased to find a place where my son can enjoy participating in sports.
-- Bonnie P. from Northville, MI
i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues in a number of locations in the Detroit area, including: