Flag Football, Soccer, Basketball and Baseball Programs for Kids Ages 3 and Up
i9 Sports offers fun, safe & educational Des Moines youth sports leagues in flag football, soccer, baseball and basketball. Each week, the focus is on a new skill that will help players become successful both on and off the field. A weekly sportsmanship award is given to a deserving player on each team for skills such as listening, fair play and integrity.
- Age - appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraising.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches system - wide.
Find one of our i9 Sports Des Moines youth sports leagues for your child today!
See what parents in our Des Moines youth sports leagues say about i9 Sports:
The practice before games is very convenient. It doesn't require time during the week for practice.
--Melissa M. from Johnston, IA
i9 Sports is a well run, structured program. The coaches have been friendly and knowledgeable, along with the referees. I find they have all been very good with children. My daughter has been building skills each season. She has played three seasons so far and loves it!!
--Denise D. from Urbandale, IA
I appreciate the i9 Sports focus on sportsmanship, for both players and parents, and the focus on weekly attributes/awards and equal play for all. Also, very well organized and great communication on site and via emails/website.
--Nick R. from Urbandale, IA
i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues in a number of locations in the Des Moines area, including: