Flag Football, Soccer, Basketball and Baseball Programs for Kids Ages 3 and Up
i9 Sports offers fun, safe & educational Columbus youth sports leagues in flag football, soccer, baseball and basketball. Each week kids are taught a new skill that will help players become successful both on and off the field. i9 Sports is a great way for your child to get involved with a team sport while having fun.
- Age - appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraising.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches system - wide.
Get your child involved in one of our i9 Sports Columbus youth sports leagues today. Your child will have fun being a part of a team, leaning a new sport and getting exercise.
See what parents in our Columbus youth sports programs say about i9 Sports:
Great values - it's about learning not all about winning! Great organization and communication. Positive experience as parent of a participant and as a volunteer coach. --Brett W. from Columbus, OH
We love the ease of one practice and it's right before game. Doesn't take up multiple evenings of our time with an already busy schedule. --Debbie L. from Westerville, OH
It's fun & kids learn how to be team players. My son loves i9 Sports so much I signed him up for 2 seasons in a row. He can't wait till the game starts. All the coaches here are true leaders & they make it so much fun for the kids. Thank you i9 Sports for making soccer fun for our kids. --Paul T. from New Albany, OH
i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues in a number of locations in the Columbus area, including:
- New Albany