Flag Football, Soccer, Basketball and Baseball Programs for Kids Ages 3 and Up
i9 Sports offers fun, safe & educational Charlotte youth sports leagues in flag football, soccer, baseball and basketball. Each week, the focus is on a new skill that will help players become successful both on and off the field. A weekly sportsmanship award is given to a deserving player on each team for skills such as listening, fair play and best effort.
- Age - appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraising.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches system - wide.
i9 Sports leagues run all year round so get your child involved in a Charlotte youth sports organization today and help them enjoy the benefits of joining a team!
See what parents in our Charlotte youth sports programs say about i9 Sports:
Love that it's all in one morning- Practice, game and fun! Our coach has been so well organized and our boys have learned a lot!! --Lisa G. from Charlotte, NC
This is my son's first experience with the i9 Sports program and he loves it! He is playing flag football for 12 yrs and younger and his team mates were very welcoming and friendly. He can't wait to go on Saturdays! --Marcella B. from Rock Hill, SC
The practice and game on same day suits our family well! We appreciate having the schedule outlined at the beginning of the season, clear and efficient communication and referees who take time to help teach the kids. --Anne R. from Charlotte, NC
i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues in a number of locations in the Charlotte area, including:
- Lake Norman
- Steel Creek