Flag Football, Soccer, Basketball and Baseball Programs for Kids Ages 3 and Up
i9 Sports offers fun, safe & educational Boise youth sports leagues in flag football, soccer, baseball and basketball. Each week, the focus is on a new skill that will help players become successful both on and off the field. A weekly sportsmanship award is given to a deserving player on each team for skills such as listening, courage and enthusiasm.
- Age - appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraising.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches system - wide.
Find one of our i9 Sports Boise youth sports programs for your child today!
See what parents in our Boise youth sports programs say about i9 Sports:
This was our first season with i9 Sports and it was a great experience. Your website was very user-friendly, easy to find the information I needed to get registered, view the practice/game schedule, etc. Everything was very organized, staff were professional & positive. I liked the focus on skills and effort and positivity of it all. My boys really enjoyed it!
--Lisa D. from Boise, ID
Coaches take the time to get to know all kids not just the ones who have been playing and are easier to coach. They all get same playing time, giving them fundamentals of the game.
--Brett F. from Boise, ID
I love the small teams! I also love the sportsmanship theme every week. It teaches the children the importance of being a good sport, win or lose! Love i9 Sports!
--Carmen S. from Garden City, ID
i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues in a number of locations in the Boise area, including: