We know that life looks a bit different than it did before the COVID-19 pandemic and that there is a natural cautiousness when returning to normal activities. You may have questions about a business’s safety protocols, especially when it involves your child.
We want to assure you that getting back to the fun will not come at the expense of safety.
In our leagues, we have undertaken a rigorous “Return to Play Safely” protocol to ensure the safety of your family and all participants. This season, you will notice a few new things during game day including the following safety measures:
- Our staff will be disinfecting equipment before, during and after activities.
- We will limit the number of spectators at the venue by strongly recommending that only one parent/guardian per player be in attendance, if possible.
- Spectators will stand a minimum of 6 feet apart from others and from the sidelines. Social distancing may be greater than 6 feet in accordance with state and local health guidelines.
- Celebrations modified including parent tunnels which will be replaced with clapping lines.
- No high fives, handshakes or intentional physical contact. Smiles and cheers encouraged!
- Staff, parents and participants will be required to stay home if they, or anyone they have come in contact with, is sick.
- No team snacks or drinks.
- No concessions will be available at the venues.
As circumstances vary across the country, i9 Sports® local offices may consider putting into effect additional safety measures as necessary and in compliance with state and local guidelines. Bottom line, we want you to be able to return to play with confidence knowing you’ll get the same fun, quality instruction and convenience you’ve come to love and expect from i9 Sports®.
Until we see you again, let’s all do our part. And when it’s time to take the field or court again, we’ll make sure we do it together… safely.
We look forward to seeing you soon.