Keeping your kids active at home should be easy and FUN. We’ve put together 15 quick and simple ways for you and your kids to get up and get moving. There are even a few activities that include math and spelling! Here we go!
15 Ways to Get Moving at Home
1. High knees for 30 seconds
2. Stand up and sit down on a chair 10 times.
3. Stand on one leg with your eyes closed and see how long you can hold your balance.
4. Quick feet! Step forward and back over a line as fast as you can for 20 seconds.
5. Keep a balloon in the air without letting it touch the ground.
6. See how many push-ups you can do in 20 seconds.
7. Spelling competition. Do a jumping jack for each letter of the given word.
8. Wall sits while reading.
9. See how many squats you can do in 20 seconds.
10. Learn a new yoga pose.
11. Jump rope! See how many times you can jump without stopping.
12. Run in place for 30 seconds.
13. Bear crawls! See how fast you can cross your living room while crawling like a bear.
14. Practice math problems. Do a jumping jack every time the answer is an even number.
15. Do mountain climbers for 20 seconds.
Did you complete all the activities? Good for you! Keep up the good work and keep moving. See you soon!