Flag Football, Soccer, Basketball and Baseball Programs for Kids Ages 3 and Up
i9 Sports offers fun, safe & educational Baltimore youth sports leagues, camps and clinics today’s most popular sports including flag football, soccer, baseball and basketball. Each week, the focus is on a new skill that will help players become successful both on and off the field. A weekly sportsmanship award is given to a deserving player on each team for skills such as listening, team player and best effort.
- Age - appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraising.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches system - wide.
Find one of our i9 Sports Baltimore youth sports programs for your child today!
See what parents in our Baltimore youth sports leagues say about i9 Sports:
We love that i9 Sports focuses on certain skills each week, and a sportsmanship value. Love the medals each week and the trophies at the end. The organization makes it so easy to both be a team parent and a coach!
--Megan B. from Columbia, MD
I like the convenience of having practice and game on the same day. I also like the positive attitude of our coach.
--Nina T. from Elkrige, MD
I particularly enjoy the weekly emails stressing the importance of good sportsmanship and letting kids be kids and learning to make decisions on their own without sideline coaching from all watching parents.
--Heather C. from Ellicott City, MD
i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues in a number of locations in the Baltimore area, including:
- Ellicott City
- Glen Burnie
- Silver Spring