The i9 Sports Austin youth sports leagues include flag football, soccer, baseball, basketball, volleyball and ZIP Lacrosse™ for kids ages 3+. With over 2.5 million registrations nationwide, i9 Sports is a popular league for all ages and skill levels. Weekly practices and games emphasize healthy competition and sportsmanship, but most of all we think sports should be fun for kids and convenient for today’s busy families. It’s The Way Youth Sports Should Be®.
- Age-appropriate instruction emphasizing fun, sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraising.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches.
Every week, we focus on a new skill to help players become successful both on and off the field. A weekly sportsmanship award
is given to a deserving player on each team for skills such as enthusiasm, integrity and teamwork. Join one of our youth sports leagues for your child today. You’ll find convenient locations all across the greater Austin, TX area.