Flag Football, Soccer, Basketball and Baseball Programs for Kids Ages 3 and Up
i9 Sports offers fun, safe & educational Annapolis youth sports leagues in flag football, soccer, baseball and basketball. Each week, the focus is on a new skill that will help players become successful both on and off the field. A weekly sportsmanship award is given to a deserving player on each team for skills such as listening, fair play and courage.
- Age - appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- No fundraising.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches system - wide.
Find one of our i9 Sports Annapolis youth sports programs for your child today!
See what parents in our Annapolis youth sports leagues say about i9 Sports:
I like the friendly, fun atmosphere for the kids. The once a week format works for our family schedule.
--Christina D. from Severna Park, MD
I love the positive coaching, great communication and encouraging environment. i9 Sports is such a wonderful program.
-- Courtney P. from Arnold, MD
i9 Sports is honestly the best program I've seen out there. My son has learned so much and even loves the game more. We really love the great coaches too.
--Kyrsten, H. from Crofton, MD
i9 Sports offers youth sports leagues in a number of locations in the Annapolis area, including:
- Severna Park