2020 FALL SUPER PEWEE SOCCER: The earlier you register, the more you save! We also offer a $10 discount on any additional children in your family that register for the same season after your first paid registration. To secure your spot, registration must be paid in full!
**This program is for children ages 3 & 4 only. For children ages 5-14, please register for our regular soccer program.
You will find that i9 Sports is an exciting alternative to other leagues, because we offer the features you value most:
- Unsurpassed organization and communication
- Emphasis on fun that places the kids' needs first
- Focus on basic skills, sportsmanship, team play and fairness
- Convenience (practices and games on the same day)
- Inclusiveness (balanced playing time for every player, every game)
- Commitment to safety (mandatory certified background checks on all coaches)
- 7 Week Schedule
- Everybody plays. Every game!
- There are No Tryouts, No Drafts, No Fundraisers, and No Mandatory Volunteering!
- Practices are conveniently held on game day - just prior to the game.
LEAGUE FORMAT: Play is 4 vs 4, with no intentional contact allowed. Teams will consist of 6-8 players. We do our best to create equal teams by looking at each child's age, size, gender & experience level, while also honoring buddy requests. Your child may play UP in a more advanced division upon parent request. We do NOT put players in a lower age division to ensure the safety of the younger players. Exceptions may be made on a very limited basis. Teams will have a 30 minute practice followed by a game that lasts approximately 30 minutes. You will only be at the fields for about one hour each week.
- An official i9 Sports® Reversible Soccer Jersey is provided and included in your fee - yours to keep at the end of the season
- Players may wear shorts or sweatpants (No pockets or belt loops) OPTIONAL i9 Sports Shorts can by purchased online during the registration process
- Rubber cleats or sneakers (No metal spikes)
- Shin Guards are required at all times during play, mouth guards are recommended
- To protect eyes and faces, hats with brims are not allowed
- It is recommended that every child bring their own ball (size 3)
COACHES: These are VOLUNTEERS (usually parents) who have agreed to participate with our program. They will lead weekly practices and award weekly sportsmanship medals. All coaches undergo a background check & are asked to attend a pre-season coaches meeting. You DO NOT need any prior coaching experience! Please consider volunteering!
- We strive to assign 2 "co-coaches" to each team
- We conduct pre-season coaches meetings where we go over the expectations for the season & answer any questions you may have
- Our website has tons of coaching materials to help you have a successful season
- Age-appropriate practice plans are emailed weekly outlining skills, games, drills, breaks, etc.
- A referee will be on the field each week helping "coach" the kids throughout the season
- All coaches that attend one of the Pre-Season Coaches Meetings will receive a $20 credit for a future season, applied directly to their account around the mid-point of the season.
AWARDS: Each week one (or more) child from each team will be awarded an i9 Sports Sportsmanship Medal for demonstrating the value for that week. Stickers will be given to all players each week. All children will receive an i9 Sports Participation Medal at the end of the season.
INTERACTIVE WEBSITE: You can register to play, access schedules, view standings and team/players statistics, review game rules, and get the latest league news at our state-of-the-art website. The website is updated on a regular basis so please check the site often.
****PLEASE NOTE**** We do allow you to request to play with a buddy or specific coach during the registration process. We will do our very best to honor as many special requests as possible, however they are NOT GUARANTEED. Refunds are not available for special requests we were unable to honor. Refunds requested after the final registration deadline, for any reason, are subject to a $25 processing fee.