2020 SUMMER T-BALL: The earlier you register, the more you save! An automatic $10 discount will be applied on any additional registrations for the same season on your account after your first paid registration. To secure your spot, registration must be paid in full!
**This program is designed for 3 & 4 year olds. For 5 & 6 year olds, please register for our Coach Pitch program
You will find that i9 Sports is an exciting alternative to other leagues, because we offer the features you value most:
- Unsurpassed organization and communication
- Emphasis on fun that places the kids' needs first
- Focus on basic skills, sportsmanship, team play and fairness
- Convenience (practices and games on the same day)
- Inclusiveness (balanced playing time for every player, every game)
- Commitment to safety (mandatory certified background checks on all coaches)
- 5 Week Schedule
- Everybody plays. Every game!
- There are No Tryouts, No Drafts, No Fundraisers, and No Mandatory Volunteering!
- Teams are organized in divisions based on the age of the child. Teams consist of 7-9 players.
- Practices are conveniently held on game day - just prior to the game.
- Games are played on grass to slow down the ball and limit playtime in the dirt
- All children play the entire game, in the field and at bat
- Each team bats until the entire line-up has hit each inning. No outs will be recorded
- All players rotate positions in the field each inning
- All coaches and parents are allowed on the field as needed to assist
- The type of ball used is a safe, soft T-Ball (Type "RIF-Level 1")
AGES 3-4: T-BALL
- 60 minutes of playing time (30 minutes practice, 30 minutes game)
- All batters swing until they hit the ball off the tee
- AT THE PARENTS DISCRETION, THEY MAY CHOOSE TO REGISTER THEIR ADVANCED 4 YEAR OLD FOR THE 5-6 COACH PITCH PROGRAM
- An official i9 Sports® Reversible Baseball Jersey and Hat is provided and included in your fee - yours to keep at the end of the season
- Players may wear Baseball pants, shorts or sweatpants.
- OPTIONAL i9 Sports Shorts can be purchased online during the registration process.
- Rubber cleats or sneakers (No metal spikes)
- A Baseball glove is required (recommended 9 - 9 1/2")
- We provide all the other equipment (i.e. T-Balls, Bats & Batting Helmets)
- Protective cups for boys are optional, but recommended
COACHES: These are VOLUNTEERS (usually parents) who have agreed to participate with our program. They will lead weekly practices and award weekly sportsmanship medals. All coaches undergo a background check & are asked to attend a pre-season coaches meeting. You DO NOT need any prior coaching experience! Please consider volunteering!
- We strive to assign 2 "co-coaches" to each team
- We conduct pre-season coaches meetings where we go over the expectations for the season & answer any questions you may have
- Our website has tons of coaching materials to help you have a successful season
- Practice plans are emailed weekly outlining skills, games, drills, breaks, etc.
- All coaches that attend one of the Pre-Season Coaches Meetings willk receive a $20 credit for a future season, applied directly to their account around the mid-point of the season.
AWARDS: Each week one (or more) child from each team will be awarded an i9 Sports Sportsmanship Medal for demonstrating the value for that week. Stickers will be given to all players each week. All children will receive an i9 Sports Participation Medal at the end of the season.
INTERACTIVE WEBSITE: You can register to play, access schedules, review game rules, and get the latest league news at our state-of-the-art website. The website is updated on a regular basis so please check the site often.
****PLEASE NOTE**** We do allow you to request to play with a buddy or specific coach during the registration process. We will do our very best to honor as many special requests as possible, however they are NOT GUARANTEED. Refunds are not available for special requests we were unable to honor. Refunds requested after the final registration deadline, for any reason, are subject to a $25 processing fee.