Welcome to the 2020 Spring SUNDAY Season of i9 Sports Flag Football!
To register, go to the bottom of this page and click "Click Here to Sign Up!"
You will find that i9 Sports is an exciting alternative to other programs because we offer the features you value most:
- Unsurpassed organization and communication.
- Emphasis on fun that places the kids' needs first.
- Focus on basic skills, sportsmanship, team play and fairness.
- Convenience (practices and games on the same day).
- Inclusiveness (balanced playing timefor every player, every game).
- Commitment to safety (mandatory certified background checks on all coaches).
Our No. 1 goal is for your child to have a positive experience that will encourage them to continue to play sports. We believe our coaches, parents and referees need to work together to make this happen.
i9 Sports has a family-friendly schedule with consistent practice and play times on the same day! For your convenience, instructional practices are held at the same field. Coaches are provided a practice plan that is age-appropriate. Also, with weekly lessons in respect, team work and positive attitude, you will quickly find out that i9 Sports is a great environment for kids!
Format: Play is 5v5, or 4v4 for the youngest age groups, with no intentional contact allowed. Teams are co-ed and organized into divisions based on the age and skill level of the child. Teams will consist of 8-10 players. Each team will have an hour slotted for games preceded by a 30-60 minute practice. You will only be at the fields for 1.5 to 2 hours.
SPECIAL REQUESTS: We do allow you to request to play with a buddy or specific coach during the registration process. We will do our very best to honor as many special requests as possible, however they are NOT GUARANTEED. Requests will be honored in the order in which they are received. Requests may be denied because a child is too old or young, a roster is full, or the coach is not coaching during the season.
Equipment: i9 Sports provides each player with an official i9 Sports flag football reversible jersey that your kids get to keep (the kids love the reversible jersey). Players may wear shorts or sweats of any type, as long as they do not have pockets or belt loops, and as long as they are not red. Appropriate footwear includes football/soccer rubber cleats (no metal). Each player must use a mouth guard at all times during play.
Awards: Each week beginning in Week 2 one kid from each team will be awarded an i9 Sports sportsmanship medal for demonstrating the value for that week. All kids will receive an i9 Sports award and division winners a championship trophy.
Coaches & Referees: All coaches, usually a volunteer parent of a child playing on the team, will receive mandatory certified background checks and will participate in our preseason coaches meeting. We provide playbooks, practice plans, and equipment to all our coaches, allowing them to focus on having fun with the kids. Please consider volunteering! Coaches will find the experience personally rewarding. All referees are trained to ensure the highest level of professionalism during all games.
Interactive Website: You can register to play, access schedules, view standings and team/player statistics, review game rules, and get the latest news at our state-of-the-art website. The website is updated on a regular basis so please check the site often.
****PLEASE NOTE**** While player requests are encouraged, we will need to review requests for more than 5 players on any one team. All requests will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Games are played: Outdoors.
- Equipment Sold At Field: Mouthguards.
- Ball Sizes: Ages 4-7: Pee Wee; ages 8-10: Junior; ages 11 and older: Intermediate.
- Restrooms: Available on premises.
- Seating: Please bring a chair as there are no bleachers/seating at this location.
- Blackout Dates: None.
- Rainout Date: The rainout makeup day is May 31. Please set aside for scheduling purposes, in case we need to use it.
- Registration/Refund Policy: After the final deadline, any remaining available positions will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. If you registered after the deadline, you may still make buddy or coach requests but they are no longer guaranteed. There will be NO REFUNDS after the deadline. If for any reason your child can no longer participate, we can transfer your child’s registration to another sport or season.