Welcome to the 2020 Spring SUNDAY Season of i9 Sports Baseball!
To register, go to the bottom of this page and click "Click Here to Sign Up!"
You will find that i9 Sports is an exciting alternative to other programs because we offer the features you value most:
- Unsurpassed organization and communication.
- Emphasis on fun that places the kids' needs first.
- Focus on basic skills, sportsmanship, team play and fairness.
- Convenience (practices and games on the same day).
- Inclusiveness (balanced playing timefor every player, every game).
- Commitment to safety (mandatory certified background checks on all coaches).
Our No. 1 goal is for your child to have a positive experience that will encourage them to continue to play sports. We believe our coaches, parents and referees need to work together to make this happen.
i9 Sports has a family-friendly schedule with consistent practice and play times on the same day! For your convenience, instructional practices are held at the same field. Coaches are provided a practice plan that is age-appropriate. Also, with weekly lessons in respect, team work and positive attitude, you will quickly find out that i9 Sports is a great environment for kids!
- 7-week schedule.
- Everybody plays. Every game!
- There are No Tryouts, No Drafts, No Fundraisers, and No Mandatory Volunteering!
- Teams are organized in divisions based on the age of the child. Teams consist of 6-8 players.
- Practices are conveniently held on game day - just prior to the game.
- Teams are co-ed.
- There will be no play on Easter Sunday, April 12.
- Rainout makeup day is May 31. Please set aside for scheduling purposes, in case we need to use it.
(PRACTICE & GAME)
3 - 4
Players will hit off a batting tee.
5 - 6
7 - 8
The coach will throw 3 pitches
or a batting tee is used until
the player hits the ball in fair territory.
The coach will throw 6 pitches
and if the batter fails to hit the ball
in fair territory, the batter is called out. Offensive team bats until either 3 outs are recorded or 5 runs are scored.
(Age ranges and times may vary.)
- An official i9 Sports® reversible baseball jersey and hat is provided and included in your fee.
- Players may wear baseball pants, shorts or sweatpants.
- Rubber cleats or sneakers (no metal spikes).
- A baseball glove is required (recommended 9 - 9 1/2").
- You may use your own batting helmet and T-Ball bat (or use our equipment).
Awards: One child per team will be awarded an i9 Sports sportsmanship medal for demonstrating the value for that week. All children will receive an i9 Sports award at the end of the season.
Volunteer Coaches: Coaching at i9 Sports is fun, rewarding, and easy! We provide practice plans, rule books, and other helpful resources. Volunteering to coach is a great opportunity to build a strong bond with your child in addition to helping other children have a great sports experience. If you can give a high five, you can coach! Be sure to volunteer during the registration process and more information will be provided before the start of the season. All i9 Sports coaches are certified and will go through a background check.
Coaches & Referees: All coaches and referees are i9 Sports-certified and undergo a background check.
Weather Cancellations: There is one weather make-up date built into the schedule (May 31). If we lose a day of games to weather, we will make them up on this date. Any additional dates lost may or may not be made up. We will do the best we can, but the weather is beyond our control. Because of the costs built into running the leagues, we cannot provide refunds for dates missed. We will do all we can to make all the games happen.
- Games are played: Outdoors.
- Restrooms: Available on premises.
- Seating: Please bring a chair as there are no bleachers/seating at this location.
- Blackout Dates: None.
Registration/Refund Policy: After the final deadline, any remaining available positions will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. If you registered after the deadline, you may still make buddy or coach requests but they are no longer guaranteed. There will be NO REFUNDS after the deadline. If for any reason your child can no longer participate, we can transfer your child’s registration to another sport or season.