FORMAT - All i9 Sports programs are recreational, with a focus on fun, being inclusive, and great sportsmanship. Kids will get equal playing time. Our parents and coaches are held to a standard of behavior. Each game has a referee and there is i9 Sports staff at every event to keep it organized and to keep it focused to fun. We provide great communication, organization, and convenience.
- 7 Week Schedule - Including an opening day "Jamboree"
- Everybody plays. Every game!
- There are No Tryouts, No Drafts, No Fundraisers, and No Mandatory Volunteering!
- Teams are organized in divisions based on the age of the child. Teams consist of 8-10 players.
- Practices are conveniently held on game day - just prior to the game.
- Bowl Game with all teams/venues at the end of the season! Will play on CVCA's turf field!
||4 – 6
||4 v 4
||7 – 9
||5 v 5
||10 - 12
||5 v 5 or 6 v 6
(Age ranges and times may vary.)
- An official i9 Sports® Reversible Flag Football Jersey is provided and included in your fee
- Players may wear shorts or sweatpants (No pockets or belt loops)
- Rubber cleats or sneakers (No metal spikes)
- Mouth guards are required at all times during play
Coaches & Referees: Parent Coaches are expected in our programs and necessary in order to form teams. Coaching at i9 Sports is fun, rewarding, and easy! We provide practice plams, rule books, and other helpful resources. Volunteering to coach is a great opportunity to build a strong bond with your child in addition to helping other children have a great sports experience. If you can give a high five, you can coach! Be sure to volunteer during the registration process and more information will be provided before the start of the season. All i9 Sports Coaches are certified and will go through a background check.
Awards: Each week one child from each team will be awarded an i9 Sports Sportsmanship Medal for demonstrating the value for that week. All children will receive an i9 Sports Participation Trophy at the end of the season. Teams will play for a championship trophy during league play.
Buddy Requests: At i9 Sports we do our very best to accommodate buddy request. Sports are more fun when you play with friends, so be sure to tell some buddies once you register!
Registration/Refund Policy: After the final deadline, any remaining available positions will be filled on a first come, first served basis. If you registered after the deadline, you may still make buddy or coach requests but they are no longer guaranteed. There will be NO REFUNDS after the deadline. If for any reason your child can no longer participate, we can transfer your child’s registration to another sport or season.
Weather Cancellations: There is one weather make-up date built into the schedule. If we lose a weekend of games to weather, we will make them up on this date. Any additional dates lost may or may not be made up. We will do the best we can, but we cannot control the weather. Because of all of the costs built into running the leagues, we cannot provide refunds for dates missed. We will do all we can to make all the games happen.