HALF DAY - Flag Football/Soccer/Baseball
We provide a positive and energetic environment where your child stays active on the field, Having fun improving skills and rule development is the common theme with i9 Sports Summer Camps!
Numerous summer breaks are provided, coach accompanied snack breaks with a water/Gatorade refill station. Convenient restrooms. All instructors are background checked and certified by i9 Sports. Camp Counselors have an athletic background and experience working with young athletes.
AGE APPROPRIATE CURRICULUM: The younger groups focus on simply kids having fun with fundamentals of game play! i9 “Game Play” encourages stronger interest in sports because they are having fun with new friends at summer camp! The older groups explore offense and defensive specific positions with passing, receiving and running improvements. Each day we discuss our previous daily activities/highlights and we encourage learning what others do well on the game field.
GROUPING THE ATHLETES: We group i9 Campers based on their current age in order to provide appropriate curriculum and further focus towards fun play. We encourage "buddy request" and campers will be grouped with their age, and their grade.
EQUIPMENT: All Summer Camp equipment provided, each camper receives an official i9 Dri-fit T-shirt!
AWARDS: Each day, instructors will highlight an i9 Sportsmanship value for the kids to focus on. Daily discussions regarding team work, effort, and respect, At the end of the session, the instructors will award i9 Sportsmanship medals to each participant for their demonstration of the sportsmanship values at are end of camp awards party.
NOTE: Registrations received after the registration deadline will be accepted on a "space available" basis.
Flag Football/Soccer/Baseball/Basketball Camps:
- Half Day Camps only 9am till Noon
- Drop off begins at 8:45am and pick up at 11:45 am
- Camper/Counselor ratio of 10/1 or less
- Counselors range anywhere from high school/middle school coaches/teachers, athletes including college aged coaches majoring in education/kinesiology, etc. ALL are background checked and trained by i9 Sports and have experience working with children.
- Day consists of drills/fun games designed to improve skills and understanding of the game. Every day we end with game of the day! Something to focus on and discuss.
- Award ceremony on last day featuring i9 Sportsmanship awards for all children and Popsicle.
- All kids receive a i9 Camper Dri-fit t-shirt!
- Backpacks encouraged!