2019 FALL SUPER PEEWEE SOCCER: The earlier you register, the more you save! An automatic $10 discount will be applied on any additional registrations for the same season on your account after your first paid registration. To secure a spot, registration must be paid in full!
**This program is for children ages 3 & 4 only. For children ages 5-11, please register for our regular soccer program.
You will find that i9 Sports is an exciting alternative to other leagues, because we offer the features you value most:
- Unsurpassed organization and communication
- Emphasis on fun that places the kids' needs first
- Focus on basic skills, sportsmanship, team play and fairness
- Convenience (practices and games on the same day)
- Inclusiveness (balanced playing time for every player, every game)
- Commitment to safety (mandatory certified background checks on all coaches)
- 7 Week Schedule
- 3 Locations to Choose From:
- Columbia Middle School (Hampden & Tower) on Saturdays
- Falcon Creek Middle School (Smoky Hill & Orchard) on Sundays
- Liberty Middle School) (E-470 & Gartrell) on Saturdays
- Everybody plays. Every game!
- There are No Tryouts, No Drafts, No Fundraisers, and No Mandatory Volunteering!
- Practices are conveniently held on game day - just prior to the game.
LEAGUE FORMAT: Play is 4 vs 4, with no intentional contact allowed. Teams will consist of 7-8 players. We do our best to create equal teams by looking at each child's age, size, gender & experience level, while also honoring buddy requests. Each team will have 30 minutes slotted for games preceded by a 30 minute practice. You will only be at the fields for about one hour each week.
- An official i9 Sports® Reversible Soccer Jersey is provided and included in your fee - yours to keep at the end of the season
- Players may wear shorts or sweatpants (No pockets or belt loops)
- OPTIONAL i9 Sports Shorts can by purchased online during the registration process
- Rubber cleats or sneakers (No metal spikes)
- Shin Guards are required at all times during play, mouth guards are recommended
- To protect eyes and faces, hats with brims are not allowed
- It is recommended that every child bring their own ball
AWARDS: Each week one child from each team will be awarded an i9 Sports Sportsmanship Medal for demonstrating the value for that week. Stickers will be given to all players each week. Every child will receive an i9 Sports Participation Medal at the end of the season.
COACHING: All coaches are volunteers, usually a parent of a child playing on the team. We conduct mandatory pre-season coaches meetings & background check all volunteers. If you are ready to have fun and give lots of high fives, you would make a great coach! Please consider volunteering!
- We strive to assign 2 "co-coaches" to each team
- We conduct pre-season coaches meetings where we cover league culture, expectations for the season & answer any questions you may have
- Our website has tons of coaching materials to help you have a successful season
- Weekly practice plans are emailed each week outlining age appropriate skills, games, drills, breaks, etc.
- A referee will be on the field each week helping "coach" the kids throughout the season
- As a thank you for coaching, not only will we be conducting a FREE Pre-Season Coaches Clinic on Saturday, August 24th, but when you volunteer to coach & attend the clinic, your child can participate in our Soccer Clinic at the same time at NO CHARGE! Email email@example.com for details on how to register.
- All coaches that attend one of the Pre-Season Coaches Meetings will receive a $20 credit for a future season, applied directly to their account at the mid-point of the season.
INTERACTIVE WEBSITE: You can register to play, access schedules, view standings and team/players statistics, review game rules, and get the latest league news at our state-of-the-art website. The website is updated on a regular basis so please check the site often.
****PLEASE NOTE**** We do allow you to request to play with a buddy or specific coach during the registration process. We will do our very best to honor as many special requests as possible, however they are NOT GUARANTEED. Refunds are not available for special requests we were unable to honor. Refunds requested after the final registration deadline, for any reason, are subject to a $25 processing fee.