THANKS FOR JOINING US FOR ANOTHER SEASON OF i9 SPORTS® SOCCER
AT GRIGSBY FIELD / ENGLISH LANDING PARK!
We are excited to offer i9 Sports soccer in scenic downtown Parkville. NOTE: Because of flooding from the Missouri River, the summer session has been moved to Kellybrook Elementary School, 10701 N. Eastern Rd., Kansas City. Our No. 1 priority is having fun, learning how to play the game and focusing on good sportsmanship.
FORMAT: When possible, we split into separate boys and girls divisions. All i9 Sports programs are recreational, with a focus on fun, being inclusive and great sportsmanship. Kids will get equal playing time. Our parents and coaches are held to a standard of behavior. There is i9 Sports staff at every event to keep it organized and to keep it focused on fun. We provide great communication, organization and convenience.
- 6-Week Schedule.
- Everybody plays. Every game!
- There are No Tryouts, No Drafts, No Fundraisers, and No Mandatory Volunteering!
- Teams are organized in divisions based on the age of the child. Teams in the 3-4 and 5-6 age groups consist of 6-8 players and in the 7-9 and 10-12 age groups consist of 10-12 players.
- Teams are co-ed.
- Practices are conveniently held on game day - just prior to the game.
(PRACTICE & GAME)
|3 - 4
||3v3 or 4v4
|5 - 6
||3v3 or 4v4
|7 - 9
||5v5, 6v6 or 7v7
|10 - 12
||5v5, 6v6 or 7v7
(Age ranges and time may vary.)
- An official i9 Sports® Reversible Soccer Jersey is provided and included in your fee.
- Players may wear shorts or sweatpants (no pockets or belt loops).
- Rubber cleats or sneakers (no metal spikes).
- Shin guards are required at all times during play.
- Players are encouraged to bring their own ball for practice. Write your name on your ball in case it gets left behind! Extra balls will be available at the field.
Awards: Each week one child from each team will be awarded an i9 Sports Sportsmanship Medal for demonstrating the value for that week. All children will receive an i9 Sports Trophy at the end of the season.
Volunteer Coaches: Coaching at i9 Sports is fun, rewarding, and easy! We provide practice plans, rule books, and other helpful resources. Volunteering to coach is a great opportunity to build a strong bond with your child in addition to helping other children have a great sports experience. If you can give a high five, you can coach! Be sure to volunteer during the registration process and more information will be provided before the start of the season. All i9 Sports coaches are certified and will go through a background check.
Coaches & Referees: All coaches and referees are i9 Sports-certified and undergo a background check.
Registration/Refund Policy: After the final deadline, any remaining available positions will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. If you registered after the deadline, you may still make buddy or coach requests but they are no longer guaranteed. There will be NO REFUNDS after the deadline. If for any reason your child can no longer participate, we can transfer your child’s registration to another sport or season.