Welcome to the 2019 Summer Season of Soccer!
At i9 Sports you will find a new and exciting program that meets all the needs of your busy, sports-lovin' family!
- Excellent organization and communication
- Emphasis on fun, quality instruction, and the importance of sportsmanship.
- The technology that allows you to register, stay informed, and communicate with your team or league. All from your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Convenience (practices and games on the same day)
- Commitment to safety (mandatory certified background checks on all coaches and staff)
- 7 Week Schedule
- Everybody plays. Every game!
- There are No Tryouts, No Drafts, No Fundraisers, and No Mandatory Volunteering!
- Teams are organized in divisions based on the age of the child. Teams consist of 8-12 players.
- Practices are conveniently held on game day - just prior to the game.
- Instructional league format focuses on development and instruction over competition.
- Age-Appropriate development that allows kids to learn and enjoy soccer at their age level.
- Each division will have 2-6 teams.
- All divisions are Coed
(PRACTICE & GAME)
| 3 - 4
||4v4 No Goalie
|5 - 7
|8 - 10
(Age ranges and time may vary.)
Kids will be split into two divisions based on age/grade. Each division will have distinct differences to allow kids to progress in age-appropriate steps. Players allowed to move up upon request, but kids are not allowed to play down a division.
- Shooter Division: 3-4 Year-Olds
- 4v4, with 30-minute practice and 30-minute game (4 x 6 min quarters).
- No Goalie
- No Standing Kept.
- PeeWee Division: 5-7 Year-Olds
- 5v5 with Goalie
- 35-minute practice and 35-minute game (4 x 8 min quarters).
- Scores kept, but not standings
- Junior Division: 8-10 Year-Olds
- 6v6, with Goalie
- 35-min practice and 45-minute game (2x20 min halves).
- Subs throughout the game on dead balls (goals, fouls, and out of bounds, stc.)
- Scores and Standings kept. The season ends with a Consolation Bowl Games and Championship Game.
The league provides each player with an official i9 Sports reversible jersey that the kids get to keep (the kids love the reversible jersey). Players may wear shorts of any type. Appropriate footwear includes sneaker or rubber cleats (no metal spikes.) Each player must wear shin guards at all times during play. Mouthguards are recommended, but not required. Team equipment provided for each team to use includes 6-8 balls and 6-8 cones (on the field).
Shooters and PeeWee Division - Size 3 Ball
Junior Division - Size 4 Ball
Each week at least one kid from each group will be awarded an i9 Sports Sportsmanship Medal for demonstrating the value for that week. All kids will receive an i9 Sports Participation award. Junior division will also have a chance to win a Divisional Championship or Runner-Up trophy.
Coaches & Referees:
In addition to our staff, we may use volunteer parent coaches for our leagues. All coaches and staff will receive mandatory certified background checks. Coaches will find the experience personally rewarding. Games will be officiated by our Sports Instructors.
As a thank you for Coaching, our Volunteers will receive a free coach shirt, 5x7 picture, weekly practice plans, and pre-season training. Easy, Convenient, and Fun!!
There is one weather make-up date added to the end of the schedule. If we lose a weekend of games to weather, we will make them up on this date. Any additional dates lost may or may not be made up. We will do the best we can, but we cannot control the weather. Because of all of the costs built into running the leagues, we cannot provide refunds for dates missed. We will do all we can to make all the games happen.
You can register to play, access schedules, view standings, team/player statistics, review game rules, and get the latest league news at our website. The website is updated on a regular basis so please check the site often.
·Games are played: Outdoors
·Restrooms: Port-o-lets or public restrooms on premises
·Seating: Please bring a chair as there are no bleachers/seating at this location
·Picture Dates: There will be team pictures taken between weeks #3-4
Have additional questions about this program?