Welcome to the i9 Sports 2019 Spring T-Ball and Modified Coach Pitch Baseball Program!
i9 Sports T-Ball teaches kids the basic fundamentals of how to catch, throw, hit, run, and be "baseball ready" in a fun, safe real-game setting!
Please Note: This age group does play on grass fields.
You'll find that i9 Sports Programs are the best place to play because of our:
- Focus on fun, basic skills, and good sportsmanship
- Convenience (practices and games on the same day)
- Inclusiveness (no tryouts or drafts, balanced playing time for all)
- Commitment to safety (certified background checks on all coaches)
Format: T-Ball is available for children ages 3-6 as follows:
Games will be played in your geographic region however travel may be required depending on the number of teams in your respective division. Our goal is to be a community based program and have all games played in your backyard or an adjacent region however this may not be the case for all teams and divisions
SPECIAL REQUESTS: We do allow you to request to play with a buddy or specific coach during the registration process. We will do our very best to honor as many special requests as possible, however they are NOT GUARANTEED. Requests will be honored in the order in which they are received. Requests may be denied because a child is too old or young, a roster is full, or the coach is not coaching during the season.
Equipment: i9 Sports provides each player with an official i9 Sports jersey and hat. Players may wear shorts or pants of any type. Appropriate footwear includes sneakers or rubber cleats (no metal). Players must provide their own glove. Protective cups are required to play catcher and recommended for all other positions.
- Ages 3-4 (T-Ball)- 60 minutes of playing time (30 minute practice, 30 minute game).
- Ages 5-6 (Modified Coach Pitch) - 90 minutes of playing time (30 minute practice, 60 minute game).
Coaches: All coaches, usually a volunteer parent of a child playing on the team, will undergo a background check. Please consider volunteering! You'll find the experience to be easy and very rewarding.
The i9 Philosophy
: We operate our programs according to a set of defining goals. We are committed to:
• Ensuring the safety of the players, coaches, and officials
• Teaching fundamental skills (practice plan provided each week)
• Engendering good sportsmanship (sportsmanship value lesson plan provided each week)
• Delivering professionalism by providing unsurpassed customer service, integrity, and organizational quality
There is one weather make-up date built into the schedule. If we lose a weekend of games to weather, we will make them up on this date. Any additional dates lost may or may not be made up. We will do the best we can, but we cannot control the weather. Because of all of the costs built into running the leagues, we cannot provide refunds for dates missed. We will do all we can to make all the games happen.
Interactive Website: You can register to play, access schedules, view standings and team/player statistics, review game rules, and get the latest news at our state-of-the-art website. The website is updated on a regular basis so please check the site often