Welcome to the i9 Sports 2019 Summer T-Ball/Coach Pitch League!
i9 Sports T-Ball/Coach Pitch teaches kids the basic fundamentals of how to catch, throw, hit, run, and be "baseball ready" in a fun, safe real-game setting!
You'll find that i9 Sports Programs are the best place to play because of our:
- Focus on fun, basic skills, and good sportsmanship
- Convenience (practices and games on the same day)
- Inclusiveness (no tryouts or drafts, balanced playing time for all)
- Commitment to safety (certified background checks on all coaches)
- 6 Week Schedule - Including an opening day "Jamboree"
- Everybody plays. Every game!
- There are No Tryouts, No Drafts, and No Fundraisers!
- Practices are conveniently held on game day - just prior to the game.
- Volunteer Coach League - We keep your costs low by only having one volunteer position! Help make your child's season great by coaching. We provide training and weekly practice plans. If no volunteer coach, you and another parent will be assigned at least one week of the season.
League Format: T-Ball is available for children ages 3-4, Coach Pitch is available for ages 5-6 and Advanced Coach Pitch for ages 7-8 as follows.
- Ages 3-4 - 60 minutes of playing time (30 minute practice, 30 minute game).
- Ages 5-6 - 75 minutes of playing time (30 minute practice, 45 minute game).
- Ages 7-8 - 90 minutes of playing time (30 minute practice, 60 minute game).
BUDDY / COACH REQUESTS: PLEASE VERIFY THAT ALL BUDDY / COACH REQUESTS FALL WITHIN THE SAME AGE DIVISION. PLAYERS CAN PLAY UP A LEVEL TO BE PAIRED UP WITH THEIR BUDDY / COACH REQUESTS.
Coaches: All coaches, usually a volunteer parent of a child playing on the team, will receive mandatory certified background checks. Please consider volunteering! Coaches will find the experience personally rewarding.
Awards: Each week one kid from each team will be awarded an i9 Sports Sportsmanship Medal for demonstrating the value for that week. All kids will receive an i9 Sports Participation Medal. Pee-Wees will recive stickers.
Equipment: The league provides each player with an official i9 Sports jersey and hat. Players may wear shorts or pants of any type. Appropriate footwear includes sneakers or rubber cleats (no metal). Players must provide their own glove.
Interactive Website: You can register to play, access schedules, view standings and team/player statistics, review game rules, and get the latest league news at our state-of-the-art website. The website is updated on a regular basis so please check the site often.
REFUND POLICY: All dates, times, and location are subject to change. No refunds two weeks before program start date. Refunds will be minus players operation cost and a $35.00 administration fee. All returned checks will be charged a $35.00 fee.