i9 SPORTS® DENVER SOUTH (DOUGLAS COUNTY)
T-BALL & COACH PITCH BASEBALL LEAGUE!
You will find that i9 Sports is an exciting alternative to most "traditional" programs, because we offer the features that you value most:
- Emphasis is on FUN
- Convenience (once a week commitment only)
- Unsurpassed organization & communication
- Focus on good sportsmanship & teamwork
- Inclusiveness (all kids play regardless of skill level)
- No additional fees or fundraisers
- Commitment to safety
- 6 Week Schedule - Including an opening day "Jamboree"
- Everybody plays. Every game!
- There are No Tryouts, No Drafts, No Fundraisers, and No Mandatory Volunteering!
- Teams are organized in divisions based on the age of the child. Teams consist of 6-10 players.
- Practices are conveniently held on game day - just prior to the game.
(PRACTICE & GAME)
| 3 - 4
||60 - 75 minutes
||Players will hit off a batting tee.
|5 - 6
||75 - 90 minutes
||The coach will throw 3 pitches
or a batting tee is used until
the player hits the ball in fair territory.
(AGE DIVISIONS & TIMES MAY CHANGE BASED ON ENROLLMENT NUMBERS)
- An official i9 Sports® Reversible Baseball Jersey and Hat is provided and included in your fee
- Players may wear Baseball pants, shorts or sweatpants
- Rubber cleats or sneakers (No metal spikes)
- A Baseball glove is required (recommended 9 - 9 1/2")
- You may use your own batting helmet and T-Ball bat (or use our equipment)
- Protective cups are recommended
DIVISIONS AND TEAMS: Players are assigned to teams according to their age/school/size/experience. Your child may play UP in a more advanced age division upon parent request. Simply make a note in the “Special Requests” section of the registration form and we will accommodate when possible. We do NOT put players in a lower age division to ensure the safety of the younger players. Exceptions may be made on a very limited basis in the case where a child is extremely small for his or her age.
FRIEND/COACH REQUESTS: You can request a friend, sibling or coach on your registration and we will make our very best effort to accommodate your request as long as they are in the same division. Simply note any friends you’d like on the same team at the time of registration, in the "buddy request" box. Although they can not always be guaranteed (ie: rosters already set or coaches over requested).
COACHES: These are VOLUNTEERS (usually parents) who have agreed to participate with our program. They will lead weekly practices and administer weekly sportsmanship medals. All coaches undergo a background check to ensure your child’s safety.
If you would like to volunteer, you DO NOT need any prior coaching experience. We provide detailed practice plans and weekly step-by-step instructions to lead your child’s team and the Staff Instructor will always be on site as a resource to help whenever needed. You may fill out the Volunteer application here: https://www.i9sports.com/VolunteerSteps/VolunteerApplication/
AWARDS: Each week one child from each team will be awarded an i9 Sports Sportsmanship Medal for demonstrating the value for that week. All children will receive an i9 Sports Participation Award at the end of the season.
REFEREES: i9 Sports Certified and undergo a background check. All games will have i9 Official.
ON-SITE COORDINATORS: Always on site for your convenience.