Not Quite Ready To Register For Our Program?
No Problem - Click The Link Below To Become A Member. It's FREE!
- 7 Week Schedule
- Every child plays regardless of skill level!
- No Tryouts!
- No Fundraisers!
- No Concession Stand Duty!
- “Buddy” requests are honored when possible, so tell your friends they can sign up and request to play on your child’s team.
- “Coach” requests are also honored when possible. However, to eliminate stacked teams, we may limit the number of kids that can request a certain coach.
- Teams are organized in divisions based on age brackets. Normally 7-10 players per team.
- One practice per week, conveniently held on Saturday - just prior to the game. Great for busy families!
- There may be limited or no seating available so please bring a lawn chair for your comfort.
- Please bring an umbrella for shade!
- NO ANIMALS ALLOWED AT THE FIELDS!
- Restrooms or portable toilets are provided on-site.
- Coaches are not provided! Just like all youth sports leagues, all coaches are volunteer parents or other family members. Each team needs a Head Coach and an Assistant Coach. Please consider volunteering to be either a Head Coach or Assistant. The children need your support!
(Practice & Game)
|PreK4 - K
||60 - 75 minutes
||5 on 5
|1st - 2nd
||75 - 90 minutes
||5 on 5
|3rd - 4th
||90 - 120 minutes
||5 on 5
|5th - 7th
||90 - 120 minutes
||5 on 5
(Age Ranges and Times May Vary)
The following are provided by i9 Sports and are included in the registration fee, either for use on-site, or for the player to keep at the end of the season (as noted below):
The following items are not included in the registration fee:
- An official i9 Sports® Reversible Jersey (included in registration fee, belongs to child when season ends)
- Footballs (one practice ball and one game ball per team are provided for on-site use only. Balls cannot be removed from the fields by players or coaches.)
- Flag belts are provided for use on-site and must be turned in at the end of the season. Only flag belts provided for use by i9 Sports are approved for play. (note: If your child loses their flag belt, replacements must be purchased for $5.00 each at the red i9 Sports table. At any time, your child has the option to purchase their flag belt for $5.00, if they prefer to keep it at the end of the season.)
- Shorts or sweatpants without pockets or belt loops (required) (no red allowed due to flag color - preferably navy, gray or white)
- Rubber cleats or sneakers are required (No metal cleats allowed)
- Mouth guards must be worn at all times during practice and games. (required) (For your convenience, mouth guards are available for purchase at the red i9 Sports table for $3.00 each)
- Player may bring their own football to use during practice. (optional)
Every week we teach a new sportsmanship value to each of our players. At the end of each game, one child from each team will be awarded an i9 Sports – “Sportsmanship Medal” - for demonstrating the value for that week. The child will also receive a “Weekly Sportsmanship Award Winner” yard sign to take home for one week to proudly display in their yard. The yard sign needs to be returned the next game day, but your child gets to keep their medal. Only one Sportsmanship Medal will be awarded per child per season, but all children will receive one by the end of the season.
Every child will also receive an i9 Sports “Football Award” at the end of the season.
Coaches: All coaches are “i9 Sports Certified” and undergo a criminal background check.
Refunds or Credit:
If a child’s registration is canceled at least 10 days before Opening Day, you may choose either a credit toward a future season or a full refund. No refunds are allowed if requested less than 10 days before opening day. No refunds are provided due to weather-related cancellations. Coaching is the parent’s responsibility, so refunds are not provided due to a team not having a coach.
When inclement weather is in the forecast, you can contact our weather hotline at 817-406-3205, to find out if games are canceled or delayed. Please call the weather hotline on Saturday morning before heading to your game. We do our best to keep the weather hotline up to date. However, the weather changes quickly in Texas and there are times when we will not be able to provide advanced notice of cancellations or delays. Note: Due to weather being out of our control, no refunds are given due to missed games because of weather conditions. Additionally, due to running back-to-back seasons year round, we only have the opportunity to provide one makeup game per season.